Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Trial

They're dead. I killed them both. And I made them suffer for it.

I'm not sorry.

But I'm not like them. I'm not.

The Wooden Girl doesn't control me.

The Cold Boy doesn't hold me.

I only did what they did to me. That's fair.

The Worms don't control me. I don't have to let them. I tore them out, one by one by one. And then I spat in her face.

She told me that she was disappointed. She said she wanted me to be her next carrier. I told her to go fuck herself. She said she would never really leave me. The Worms ate into my brain.

She said she'd be back.

I said fine. I won't be here.

I'm leaving.


Good morning, Worm, Your Honor!
The crown will plainly show the prisoner who now stands before you
Was caught red-handed showing feelings
Showing feelings of an almost human nature
This will not do
Call the schoolmaster


I always said he'd come to no good in the end, Your Honor
If they'd let me have my way, I could've flayed 'im into shape
But my hands were tied
The bleeding hearts and artists let 'im get away with murder
Let me hammer him today


The evidence before the court is incontrovertible
There's no need for the jury to retire
In all my years of judging I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving of the full penalty of law
The way you made them suffer, your exquisite wife and mother
Fills me with the urge to defecate
Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest Fear
I sentence you to be exposed before your peers


TEAR DOWN THE WALL

No comments:

Post a Comment