Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mother

I fell asleep in class again today, and Mr. Evans sent me home. I'm suspended now, because apparently falling asleep in class is suspension-worthy. That means I'm trapped at home most of the time. And Ellen came to pick me up from school.

I hate her. I hate her as much as I hate Bill. Or more. I don't know. At least Bill doesn't try to pretend that what he does is supposed to help me. He just enjoys it. Ellen heaps all the blame on me and says Bill is just trying to straighten me out and help me get my life in order.

I used to ask her how locking me in the basement for three days without any light or heat or anything is supposed to help me. I asked about the other stuff too. I gave up around the third time she said that I just had to understand that Bill was only doing what he thinks is right. It's bullshit.

Go fuck yourself, Ellen. I got out and I ran and you'll have to drag me back if you want to lock me up again, because I'm not waiting for Bill to get there.

...I've got to leave the library again. I can't spend too much time here. They've called the cops again. It's going to be even worse this time.

Hush now, baby, baby
Don't you cry
Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here
Under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm

No comments:

Post a Comment