Thursday, March 1, 2012

Outside The Wall

They put the wrong name in the news report.

They said the police are looking for Christina Randall. My name was never Randall. Bill and Eleanor were never my parents. My name is Christie Waterman.

I'm leaving. I can't stay here. Not with the police and the Cold Boy and the Wooden Girl all after me.

I know nobody reads this. Nobody cares. There's nobody waiting for me outside my Wall. But I'm going anyway. And anybody who tries to stop me, just remember what I did to Bill and Eleanor. I'll do it again.

I'm not going to be the next Wooden Girl.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall
After all, it's not easy
Banging your heart on some mad bugger's Wall

1 comment:

  1. I know that I have come to late, and you may not ever see this, but I wish I could have helped. I know you made it over your wall, so if you're still out there, and you still want a friend, find me.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete