Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Brick In The Wall, Part Three

They took me back again. They found me when I tried to run out of the town and they dragged me back and I've been in the bedroom for so long.

But I'm not going to let them hurt me any more. They've done enough. They've cut me off from everyone and they've hurt me over and over, and I kept just trying to ignore it and look for somebody who'd talk to me, but that's not happening. I've been writing this blog and nobody follows it and nobody offers me any comfort. I tried to tear down The Wall but there was nobody on the other side.

So fuck it. I fought back before. I'm going to do it again. I'm going to have to wait. I'm going to have to make them think I'm not going to try it again. And then I'm going to hurt them back, like I did before to Bill only worse. I'm not going to let them hurt me any more. If I'm not going to get any friends, fine. I can at least get a little bit of satisfaction before it's over.

I need to go home and let them do whatever they're going to. I'm too cold and too tired to stay out any longer. I'm seeing the worms under my skin all the time now. Under everybody's skin. I've got to get some sleep.

I don't need no arms around me
And I don't need no drugs to calm me
I have seen the writing on The Wall
Don't think I need anything at all
No, don't think I need anything at all


All in all it was all just bricks in The Wall
All in all you were all just bricks in The Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment