Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Brick In The Wall, Part Two

Everything hurts. I can't walk straight. I can't type as fast as I normally do. And I'm tired. I'm so tired. And it's freezing here and my jacket's gone.

They didn't let me out for the entire weekend. They kept me up in the bedroom for the entire time. I wish it had been the basement. The basement hurts and it's cold but at least I can relax a little in there because I know they're going to leave me alone. I never know when Bill is going to show up when I'm in the bedroom, or what he's going to do next.

But I had to go back to school on Monday anyway, where I fell asleep in class and woke up to Mr. Evans screaming again. It was worse than normal because I didn't really wake up first. It just went into one of those lucid dreams where you know it's a dream but you're not really awake yet, and Mr. Evans was the Schoolmaster again. And all the rest of the kids had the worms coming out of their skin, too.

After I got out of detention, though, I saw the little kid in the blue shirt outside the library. He smiled at me. And I smiled back. I felt like he knew what had happened and how I felt.

I think... I've got a friend.

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teacher, leave them kids alone


Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!


All in all it was all just bricks in The Wall
All in all you were all just bricks in The Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment