Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In The Flesh?

I'm not going to give my name. I'm doing this from the public library for a reason. I can't let them find out that I'm running this blog. I'm not supposed to talk to anyone that they haven't pre-approved. That's why I don't have any friends. Or it's part of the reason, anyway. I can't pretend that being an outed atheist at a Catholic school has helped.

I'm just going to say it. My parents are abusive and social services won't help. I don't know why. I've called them twice. Both times the guy just came up to the door, nodded at them, and walked off. Nobody listens anywhere else, either, because they're smart enough not to leave bruises or cuts.

So I'm alone, in the house where it's always bad and the school where it's even worse because there's crowds of people there who won't talk to me.

And that's... pretty much it, I guess. I don't want to say any more. Not right now. So... just... lyrics. Because why not.

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
Go to the show
To feel the warm confusion
That space-cadet glow
Tell me, is something eluding you, Sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise

No comments:

Post a Comment